Maintenance Technician – Columbus, OH
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and list “Columbus Maintenance Technician” in the subject line.
Dietz Property Group, a multi-state real estate investment company, is always looking for excellent apartment Maintenance Techs to work with our maintenance operations team at a conventional apartment community at one of our Columbus, OH properties. (We do not have a current opening and will accept resumes for future opportunities.)
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: • Complete service requests, preventive maintenance, and unit rehabilitation as scheduled by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Community Director.
• Complete required property and unit inspections and ensure any follow-up work is completed as scheduled.
• Follow all safety standards as outlined in company policy and OSHA regulations.
• Provide quality and professional service to residents.
• Using the purchase order system, maintain an acceptable level of inventory to perform all maintenance and grounds functions.
• Obtain and maintain necessary licenses, including but not limited to, pesticides, herbicides, etc.
• Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor & Community Director
The ideal candidate will be/have :
• Proficient at the use of hand tools, power saws and specialized tools that relate to specific skills, i.e. meters & gauges
• Utilize HVAC, carpentry, electrical, & plumbing (etc.) skills to complete installations and/or repairs
• Ability to schedule repairs, make “on the spot” decisions, be self-motivated and possess problem solving abilities
• Available to be on rotation for the emergency after hours on-call phone when needed.
• 1-3 yrs experience as a Maintenance Tech
• Experience as a Tech at an Apartment/Residential Community is preferred.
We offer our valued full-time employees a competitive salary plus commissions, a benefits package including health/dental/vision coverage, 401k (with company match), 9 paid holidays, 2 weeks vacation the first year and 3 weeks paid vacation/personal each year after, Paid Jury Duty & Bereavement Leave, Life insurance and more!!
Are you committed to doing the right thing the right way? Do you do what you say you are going to do? Do you say and listen to what needs to be said? Do you want to be a part of helping build a company we are all proud of? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we need to talk.
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and list “Columbus Maintenance Technician” in the subject line. May also fax to (248) 646-3744.
Dietz Property Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.