Join the DPG Family
Want to work for a company that cares about you? As we grow and build on our 25 year legacy, we seek individuals who share our Core Values and our commitment to creating value for all our stakeholders. If you are ready to start making a difference with a career in real estate investment and property management, we want to talk to you.
Our Core Values
- An enjoyable work environment that values both individual contribution and teamwork
- Open communication at all levels of the company
- Opportunities for personalized growth with career paths
- Competitive base compensation
- Performance-based incentives
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- 401(K) plan with company match
- One of the best Paid Time Off plans in the industry
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Personal assistance programs
What Our Teammates Are Saying
Along my career, I’ve always been able to find ways to work with purpose but I have never worked with a group of people who live and breathe this same mindset until I started at DPG. The true team culture, the embracing of our Core Values (my favorite being Care), and how much fun we really do have, even when we are working our hardest, are extra “benefits” that come with working at DPG.
The work I do in maintenance at DPG leaves me feeling accomplished, respected and appreciated. There are always special projects to work on and different issues to handle. This variety never gets boring and keeps me on my toes.
Leadership at DPG is transparent about the direction the company is headed and this gives me a great sense of security and stability. We are encouraged to keep an open-mind and question things. In doing so, I strive for excellence and demonstrate my ability to be a problem solver in my domain and find opportunities to improve how we do accounting every day.
The values of DPG are not only good for work, but also in life. I am always proud to tell people what those values are and that we live by them. I love knowing that I am a part of something so much bigger than property management.